Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today in incomplete sentences

Today...

--Came home sick. Sound like a frog, or a boy in puberty. It's lovely.

--Took a nice nap. Was so tired/worn-out... stupid, stupid allergies. Had an agreement... don't have time to be sick. Allergies didn't keep their end of the bargain.

--Discovered a new sno-cone stand. Love summer. You can go barefoot at a sno-cone stand and nobody looks at you funny.

--On t-shirt at the sno-cone stand: "The only place where it's okay to eat the yellow snow." Think I need to buy that. Would that be inappropriately off-color?

--Am still flirting with Twitter. Not sure I see the point. Still. Would rather just call a friend.

--Am about to spend the evening with Beth Moore. Or at least, a DVD of Beth Moore. Still love this Esther series... good for my soul.

Will write in complete sentences when I feel better. Maybe.

No comments: