I'll post more on the race later, but for now, I'm so glad that I'm done with all this training. No more late night runs, no more 6 a.m. Saturday runs (I know... crazy, huh?) and no more calling 8 miles a "short" run. I get to go back to the normal world where I'm satisfied if I run 30 minutes on a treadmill once or twice a week. Probably once a week. If that.
Now it's time for these sore legs of mine to crawl into bed and take a nice, long nap. Ahhh... there's nothing like a good rest after a big accomplishment.
One more thing I can cross off my list of life goals. Half Marathon... check.
3 comments:
Congrats on the run today!
YEA! I said a little prayer for ya'll this morning!
way to go!! i'm glad you had a good race and can't wait to hear details. Wish I could have seen you - you couldn't have missed our CARES shirts had you passed us. We had a relay team, a hand full of 1/2 marathoners, and a hand full of marathons from work; it was a lot of fun and everyone finished!
Post a Comment