Saturday, December 13, 2008

Half Marathon Playlist

Here it is... my half marathon soundtrack. 

Whoot, There It Is - 95 South
Panama - Van Halen
Jump Around - House of Pain
Tootsee Roll (Dance Version) - 69 Boyz
Paper Planes - M.I.A.
Love Lockdown - Kanye West
Deport Them - Sean Paul
Love Story - Taylor Swift (I'm obsessed with this song, so it's on here more than once)
Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-a-Lot
I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fraid
Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
Pump Up the Jam - Technotronic
See You Again - Miley Cyrus
When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls
Picture to Burn - Taylor Swift
Mama Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
Enter Sandman - Metallica
Whatta Man - En Vogue
Singe Ladies (Put a Ring On it) - Beyonce
Funky Cold Medina - Tone Loc
All That She Wants - Ace of Base
Womanizer - Britney Spears
Move This - Technotronic
Love Story - Taylor Swift
Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
California Love - 2Pac
Barbie Doll - Jack Ingram
Here Comes the Hotstepper - Ini Kamoze
Mood Rings - Relient k
Give a Little Love - The Judds
Sadie Hawkins Dance - Relient k
Butterfly - Crazy Town
Temperature - Sean Paul
7 Things - Miley Cyrus
Just a Lil Bit - 50 Cent
Love Don't Live Here - Lady Antebellum
Oops! I Did It Again - Britney Spears
Red High Heels - Kellie Pickler
Son's Gonna Rise - Citizen Cope & Santana
Paper Planes - M.I.A.
Love Lockdown - Kanye West
Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-a-Lot
I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice

No comments: