Last Saturday I ran 10 miles in 1 hour and 56 minutes. For those keeping track, that's very, VERY slow (it would have been faster if I wasn't so close to throwing up for the last two miles... fun). I'm shooting for a 10-minute mile at my half-marathon, which means I have a lot of training to do in the next month! And then, after that, I will have a lot of sitting-on-my-couch-eating-ice-cream-and-not-exercising to do. Beginning December 15. Mark your calendar, maybe you can "train" with me.
2 comments:
I am so on board with the Dec. 15th training plan!!! I will bring the ice cream, cookies and cream okay?
Can we quilt too? Maybe we can even catch up on Grey's!
I prefer Rocky Road, but I think we can just get two cartons of ice cream. I figure I should be a good friend and put on a few pounds of sympathy weight before your baby comes, this post-training program will help me do that!
Post a Comment