![]() |
| Dinner at sunset |
![]() |
| Visiting the horses and cows with my niece |
I sported what I like to call the Texas Summer Layered Look - a layer of sunscreen, then a layer of bug spray, then a layer of sweat, then a layer of dirt. North Texas enjoyed its first weekend of 100-degree temperatures and I survived by the grace of God and the gift of wick-away fabrics.
![]() |
| A prize-winning bull enjoying a temporary stay at my in-laws' place |
In other news, my good-looking man made a brief cameo on our favorite photographer's blog last week - if you look closely, you can see me too... or my hands.
Which reminds me... I need to print our wedding pictures. After all, it has been 18 months. I'm adding that to the top of my to-do list... as soon as I get back to doing responsible things... which won't be today.



No comments:
Post a Comment