Friday, July 8, 2011

Found it!

I found my lunch/pedicure/Starbucks/random-I-want-to-buy-this-envelope - it had slipped between the pages of a work notebook that I brought home with me one evening. Several days later I went to a meeting, flipped the page and my envelope slipped right out.

This is me breathing a sigh of relief.

And this is me making a mental note to clean out my gigantic mom-purse.

I know Mr. Right would have graciously let me take additional money out, but I felt like such an air head for losing a wad of cash in the midst of our two-mortgages reality. Which reminds me, I'd love it if you'd say a prayer that house #2 sells quickly. It's been on the market for about a month now, and I'd love to see it go! Please join me in praying that God will be glorified even in the mundane selling of our beloved little house.

No comments: