And thanks to everyone who checked in on me to make sure I was okay. I'm absolutely fine. I love to live a life filled with adrenaline and projects and "stuff," and it only takes me a day or so to recharge my batteries for quite awhile. Oh yeah, and I'm getting a massage tomorrow night, which means I'm good for another month or two.

Today I played flag football with my friends from church and enjoyed an absolutely beautiful afternoon at the park. Have I mentioned how fantastic my church is? Really... it's pretty darn special.
I also wanted to post a photo from my neighborhood supper club, which met last Thursday at Sister Sarah's house. At the moment I feel like my life is one long episode of Friends (except my life is G-rated)... there are a few moments in life that I wish I could bottle, or take a photo of, and freeze forever. My current group of friends are one of those... I have been inundated with cool people to hang out with, and I realize that it's an absolute blessing. Just last year I was praying fervently for God to bring me a few close friends, and instead he decided to open up the floodgates. I am so blessed. Here's a photo of just a few of the folks who came to our monthly neighborhood dinner last week.
Okay, enough rambling for one night. I'm off to tackle a 300 page book that I need to read by Thursday (does anybody know if there's a Cliffs Notes for The Razor's Edge? Because that book is B-O-R-I-N-G). Time to dust off those rusty speed reading skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment