Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mix Tape

My friend David isn't the only one who makes mixed tapes. Here's my Super-Girlie February 2009 Favorites Playlist... as chosen by me. The only criteria for this... songs that make me happy. Each one makes me happy for a different reason. There's a lot of Taylor Swift because I just bought her newest CD yesterday and I'm a tad bit obsessed. And I really wanted to include Vanilla Ice, because that song makes me the happiest of all, but it didn't fit with the rest, so I had to give it the axe. It may be number one on my Super-Awesome-Cool March 2009 Favorites Playlist.

Drumroll please...

1. Change - Taylor Swift
2. Getting Into You - Relient K
3. I'm Letting Go - Francesca Battistelli
4. Love Story - Taylor Swift
5. Here - Rascal Flatts
6. Lay Your Head Down - Karen Ann
7. The One I Love - David Gray
8. Fearless - Taylor Swift
9. Watch Over Me - Aaron Shust
10. The Way You Look Tonight - Rod Stewart
11. You're Not Sorry - Taylor Swift
12. When I Go Down - Relient K
13. White Horse - Taylor Swift
14. Give a Little Love - The Judds
15. Breathe - Taylor Swift
16. Be OK - Ingrid Michaelson
17. Tim McGraw - Taylor Swift
18. My Baby Loves Me - Martina McBride

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...I've heard of exactly 3 of those songs.

Michael said...

Hmm, do you like Taylor Swift?