Friday, January 23, 2009

Sending you on an adventure

Someone recently asked me how I find blogs to follow. My answer... I don't know. I just seem to stumble across them... friends send me their favorites, I read a lot of news sites that refer to others... some are friends of friends of friends. Here's a couple of recommendations.

Texas Rangers Blog - I just discovered this. It's done by the Star-Telegram. I'm sure my friend Michael has been reading this for eons, but now I can be even more up-to-date on my favorite team's trivia. Except they're no longer my favorite team after their huge gaffe with Michael Young. Geeze.

Bachelor Blog - I may have mentioned this one before... but this gal is hilarious. I'm not even watching this season, but I still love her recaps. Plus we share a slight crush on Jim from The Office.

Business/Marketing Blog - If you like to think outside the box, this guy's for you. He's a marketing guru that I discovered about four semesters ago... he has great ideas, but if you read him for too long, it does get a bit repetitive.

My friend's baby blog - Here's a shameless plug for Tiff's baby blog. Little Sevyn is just precious.

And finally... I cried twice today because of this story. Once when they talked about it on the radio as I was getting ready for work (there went the make-up!) and then again a few hours later after Sister Sarah emailed me the same story (you'd think I wouldn't get so choked up EVERY time I read it!). Typically if I cry over football, it's because some stupid boy is forcing me to watch a game.  But this story is really touching. Boys... go read it!

No comments: