Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bethe Day

One of the best things about being an adult and having a "real job" (besides not having a curfew) is having paid days off. And my job, along with a bunch of other wonderful perks, gives me a LOT of time off. Like four weeks. And next year... five!

So tomorrow I'm taking a "Bethe Day" to celebrate life and all of the wonderful things I love to do. And the best part is... I'm going to get paid to do it! Hooray!

Here's my plan:

--Sleep in.
--Go to the gym and sweat my rear end off while rocking out to my special new workout soundtrack on my Ipod.
--Get a pedicure.
--Visit an art museum with my dad to see an exhibit we've been really excited about (have I mentioned I have the the best dad EVER?).
--Take a nap.
--Read.
--Play a softball game.

And somewhere in there, I'm going to try to fit in a strawberry milkshake. Just because it's something I love.

No comments: